Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

No Kitty

After looking for Simon, our sick cat, for most of Tuesday, he finally showed up late afternoon. He kind of staggered out of the pasture and into the yard. I brought him into the house and we gave him more medicine. I also cleaned him up. He made himself at home in Lexie's room. Lexie's room is one of his favorite places in the house. We continued to medicate him through out the evening.

We woke up afternoon morning and he was no where to be found. He had somehow found a way to open the pet door and go out. He never came home yesterday. I spent the whole day looking for him. I am concerned. Andrew said that he's either dead or laying low and recovering. I'll let you know if he shows up.

1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope Kitty shows up soon. I am trying to prepare for the day our antique kitty passes on.

Maybe Nola can bring you a fresh kitty when they come through AR to pick up their new DD... They usually have a slew of them, including bobtail cats.