Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Shooting with Dad

Just to let everyone know, this is not Laurie, this is Lexie. My mom does not post enough and I'm always telling her that. She told me to go ahead and post, so I am. Well today, Dad, the boys, and I took some guns to the second pasture for training in gun usage and safety. It was mostly for the boys, because he had already taught me this stuff. We were shooting at a bucket and a toy tricycle. We were about 50 ft from the target. I collected the shells. I ended up finding about 60 of them and we shot about 100 total. Dad did most of the shooting. I wish I had brought the camera! Well, I will post some more some time.
Love,
Lexie

4 comments:

Amy said...

I agree, your mom doesn't give us enough to read. Sounds like you had fun!

~Tammy~ said...

What a fun day! Becky will be here til Friday or Saturday, depending on flight schedules. Wanna come over tomorrow? (Thursday)
~Tammy~

Anonymous too said...

Lexie - I agree - your Mom is not posting enough! Thanks for your help on her blog. =) The last of our group leaves this Friday - the Lynn's are back to the states. We miss all of y'all so much. Y'alls pictures were just great.

Becky said...

That sounds fun. I love shooting. I am not great about posting often either, maybe you'll do better than your mom and I.:D