Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Zachary's Stitches

On Monday, Zachary was racing Michael over the barn fence. Michael went over the fence at the proper place, Zachary did not. He ended up catching his right calf on the fence and ripping it open. After a trip to the emergency room and 18 stitches later, here is a picture of his wound.

Here is a shot of his legs, so you can see the size of his wound. It measures 10 inches total.

Zachary is doing great and loves showing off his stitches.

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

OMG!
I am assuming it was a barbed wire fence... even a scratch from one of those can leave a nasty scar.

I hope Z heals quickly.

I have ordered a batch of the Theraworx- the smallest order was 5 bottles- so once it comes in we will have to get together and let me give you a bottle back. It is such great stuff! My Dad has even ordered some.

Becky said...

I have one thing to say. OUCH.