Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Doing Well!

I just wanted to update everyone on how we are doing. At first, I was sad and I mourned. Andrew has been very supportive. (I love my husband very much!) We have spent the week sharing the news. It's so easy to share good news and so hard to share bad news! I feel bad telling bad news, seeing how sad people look when I tell them. I was thrilled to be pregnant! I am still thrilled for the opportunity. It answered questions for me. I am doing well. I look forward to the next opportunity! I have made the decision not to let Satan steal my joy and to keep believing in the good God has planned for us. Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

(((Laurie)))
I am glad you are holding on to your joy!

When do we get to see more house pictures?

Laurie said...

They are working on inflating the dome right now. So hopefully, I will post pictures later.