Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trip to New York, Part I

The kids and I had a wonderful time on our vacation! As I already posted, I got to meet my new niece. What an honor to be there for her birth!

On our way to New York, we stopped the first night in Terre Haute, Indiana. I was just too tired to drive any further. The second night, we made it to Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, where our friends Mey and Grant live. We had a wonderful visit with them and I got to meet their newest addition, Anaja.

Before we headed to NY, we went to Hershey's Chocolate Factory (YUMMY!) and out for BBQ. My kids posing with their boys, Thor, Vladamir and Conan.

On the tour through the factory. Back row: me, Grant, Conan, Mey and Anaja. Front row: Lexie, Thor, Zachary, Vladamir, and Michael.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Who told those kids they could get so big? Everyone looks great!