Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey, its me Lexie!

Sorry everybody! I know its been a long time. lol! Well mom is gone to GA for a baby shower and she won't be back till Tuesday. So I'm running the house( with my dads help of course )! Lets see, the dome is coming along great! We have all the walls up and all the windows in. We will be in it by my birthday! Um Zach, Mike and I started soccer and piano and I started guitar! Well I have to cook some mac and cheese so I'm gonna go now! I'll post some more later!! and thank you all for reading my mom's blog!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting, Lexie!! Next time, give us some pictures!

Becky said...

I have started (trying) to play guitar lately. I am glad the dome is coming along good. I can hardly wait to go see it.