Our Adventure in the Country

Enjoying Our Adventure in the Country!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Kitchen

I wanted to post some pictures of my new kitchen. It is not finished yet, but coming along nicely.

This is the desk area. The doorway on the left leads to the living room. The door on the right is the pantry.


This is the island and counter with prep sink and cook top in it.


This is the island, the wall ovens, and the sink. The doorway goes into the living room.


This is a built-in hutch and china cabinet for my Polish Pottery. There will be a broom closet to the right of it.


This is the counter for my microwave, crock pot, fruits, eggs, etc. The doorway on the right is the laundry room.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE your kitchen! So much counter and cabinet space - I'm very jealous. I love that you have a cabinet just for your polish pottery, too!

Becky said...

me lovies it.

Anonymous said...

I just may have to steal your kitchen layout. I'm in love with it all!

Are you living in the dome full-time now?

Laurie said...

Yes, we are living in the dome full-time. Please, feel free to use the kitchen layout. I love my kitchen!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful kitchin--a dream kitchen. I'm so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Your house is so pretty! I haven't seen it in person yet, though.